If you’ve been holding off on booking your dream vacation, now is the time to consider it since the pandemic restrictions are gradually receding. If you’re eyeing a yacht, this article is a sign to start thinking about when, where, and how you’ll spend boat chartering.
Prospects For Your Next Yacht Chartering Adventures
Yes, you read that right! Yacht charter companies offer varying services, and if you still don’t know about that, then see the following to understand better:
- Bareboat Charter
In this arrangement, the agreement doesn’t cover the crew and food. You would then be responsible for taking care of those things.
- Crewed Yacht Charter
It is the opposite of a bareboat. Specifically, skilled crews maintain, sail, navigate, cook, and clean.
- Time Charter
The company would allow you to lease and use a vessel for a fixed time.
- Voyage Charter
It allows you to charter a yacht for one or sometimes more voyages.
- Superyacht Charter
You can also choose a superyacht charter for more space if you are thinking of inviting more people to come with you.
Six Destinations You Shouldn’t Miss
Besides deciding what kind of yacht you’re aiming for, you should also consider the places you can go. The list below will show you entertaining locations to go to and what you can do in those places.
From island hopping to riding luxury trains and meeting the wildlife, Australia offers countless incredible experiences. Other than that, their coastlines are something you should anticipate!
What you can do with a yacht charter in Australia:
- Dive or snorkel near the Great Barrier Reef
- Witness the tropical paradise and turquoise waters offered by Whitsunday Islands
- Sail through Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House
- Visit Hobart, Tasmania, and enjoy some good food with exceptional scenery
- If you seek some thrill, go to Gold Coast. They have nice surfing spots and fantastic theme parks
It’s hard not to include this place that boasts of its beautiful sea life. Their winter months are often dry and warm, an excellent escape for this upcoming cold winter.
What you can do with a yacht charter in the Caribbean:
- Enjoy swimming in the clear blue waters
- Explore the breathtaking islands of the Lucayan Archipelago
- Swim with pigs on an uninhabited island of Big Major Key
- Enjoy diving spots like The Blue Hole on Belize, The Cathedral at Eagle’s Shoals, and the Stingray City in the Cayman Islands
- Make the most out of colorful snorkelling spots
Croatia is known for many good things, such as the Game of Thrones, magnificent waterfalls, and Ancient Roman ruins. Still, you shouldn’t miss the sea adventures and beautiful islands that the country offers.
What you can do with a yacht charter in Croatia:
- Visit Croatia’s renowned beach, Zlatni Rat
- Visit Croatia’s eight stunning national parks: Brijuni Islands, Kornati, Krka, Paklenica, Plitvice Lakes, Mljet, Risnjak, and Northern Velebit
- Stay at a secluded cove near the island of Hvar
- See the 1st-century Roman amphitheatres
- Dive into magnificent areas like the Istrian Peninsula, Korcula, and the Kornati
4. The Mediterranean Coast
The Mediterranean coast boasts some of the world’s most beautiful places. Memorable activities in the Mediterranean are visiting archeological sites, swimming on tourist beaches, hiking and appreciating the landscapes, and learning a vast history from the world’s best museums.
What you can do with a yacht charter in the Mediterranean:
- Don’t miss out on the Mediterranean cuisine from restaurants along the coastlines
- Do an island hopping around Greece
- Sail along the Balearic Islands
- Visit the Oceanographic Museum, a marine museum in Monaco
- Soak up the prosperous history of the Turkish coastline
Thailand is a dream destination for sailing. According to most travelers, some of what you shouldn’t miss doing in Thailand are riding a Tuk Tuk, taking a street food tour, visiting elephant nature parks, and seeing the floating market.
What you can do with a yacht charter in Thailand:
- Visit Phuket and enjoy the limestone cliffs, white sands, and clean water
- Dive into the best sites at Similan Islands
- See the Emerald cave, Koh Muk
- Sail along the many islands of Tarutao National Park
- Sail at an internal lagoon at Hong Island
With its vast diversity of land and sea activities, Singapore would attract sightseers, animal or nature lovers, arts or culture enthusiasts, and adventure seekers. Here are some of the tourists’ top-tier attractions: the Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore Zoo, National Orchid Garden, Cloud Forest, and Sands Skypark Observation Deck.
What you can do with a yacht charter in Singapore:
- Visit Tortoise Island to see sacred temples and a glimpse of turtles
- Go to St. John’s Island and then to Lazarus Island
- See the pristine paradise of Sisters Islands
- Go for more sheltered beaches and swimming lagoons at Pulau Hantu
Whether you are still in the process of deliberating your options or have already set your mind on a yacht and destination, visit this website to get help and know what your next step should be. Have fun and be at ease while arranging your next charter adventure and achieve that long overdue dream vacation you have in mind!