Just book the cheapest flight and go somewhere, anywhere. It can change your views on the world.
Try to stay next to a window. Don’t be a chicken and look through it. : )
*pictures taken two days ago (flight Timisoara- Rome)
total costs for a round trip: 20 Euros
(flight booked one month in advance from here)
First time Flyer?
- get there on time. Don’t forget your passport, other identity cards and ticket : )
- check-in starts two hours before take off. Sometimes people prefer getting there later. However, arriving in the terminal two hours before guarantees avoiding the lines.
- it’s natural to be scared, but don’t let it get to you too much. You probably are aware that accidents are a lot more likely to happen on the ground than in a an aeroplane. Besides, what doesn’t kill makes you stronger : D
- if you have a tendency to get woozy, you might want to pick a place next to the corridor, rather than the window
- in case you get nervous or anxious, try to bring along an mp3 player or get in an interesting conversation with the person sitting next to you, time will fly also
- you are not allowed to take drinks on board
- same goes with any pointed objects that might be considered small weapons (small scissors, clippers, etc)
- when taking off, if you start feeling dizzy, lean in the front. When landing, keep your back close to the seat
- you can bring some food along, in case it will be a long flight and don’t want to pay 5 Euros on a plane sandwich
- my advice (in case you are not to sleepy or chickened out) is to keep an eye on the window. The landscapes change every two minutes and it’s your chance to see your country as you’ve never seen it before
We might have (unintentionally) forgotten some things. In case you have any question, you can always leave a comment and we’ll be happy to reply.